Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Logoified!


Woohoo! I have finally settled on a logo for Made In The Mountains! It's above here, and is on my website! (Which still isn't public yet, hold your horses!) That actually is the real Vallecito mountain skyline, but I wanted to logo to be simple enough to be embroiderable, and to look cute on small printed labels. It might evolve in the future, but for now I think it'll do nicely!

As for the website, my inventory is growing but not quite as rapidly as I would hope. Other projects (the shed) and real life (real life...) tend to get in the way of my kiddo free crafting time (Wyatt doesn't let me work on projects while he's up, unless he is thoroughly contained and happy in his highchair, and that certainly doesn't last long... Plus that's usually my chance to sneak in a bite or two anyways...). I'm working on it though, as much as I can, and am planning on taking the plunge and actually purchasing and registering my domain name quite soon, and shortly after that hopefully I'll have enough stuff ready to open up the webstore! :-D

The shed hasn't made any progress since my last post, and probably won't until at least after this weekend. We have guests this weekend (WOOHOO!) and will be busy splitting firewood all day Saturday with them (not so woohoo, but we all need it!), though this is the last weekend for a while anyways that we definately have other plans. Hopefully I'll be able to convince Red to help me finish up the shed sooner rather than later! The prospect of all the storage space its completion will free up in the house should be incentive enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment