Monday, November 9, 2009

WOOHOO!!!

I am now officially moved in to my craft shed!!! That was FAST! We were able to put the wall cabinets in, and now all my craft stuff that had otherwise been relegated to hiding in Wyatt's closet or under our bed is now fully accessible, organ
ized, and I have a place to do stuff with it! YAY!!! Not to mention all the space it freed up in the house! Here are pictures! (Now all I need is a chair!) ;D


Lots of storage, most of which is still empty even though I'm all unpacked! (which means lots of space for NEW craft supplies! Yay Christmas!)


The sewing table, with hidden storage behind the door with the trays on it

All my fabrics and yarn! An impressive collection of Brown Sheep yarns... Wow!

More surface space, and my pretty colored pencils on display ;)

A big blank wall for a pinning board (for pinning quilt blocks together, etc), and space for my cutting mats, straight edges, and an ironing board

My dress dummy Ethel finally has a cozy place to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment