Tuesday, May 18, 2010

An AWESOME sewing resource

I have to share this again (first posted on FB) because this site is probably the best free sewing resource I've found, and has already served as great inspiration for me!!! I could spend hours clicking every link to see all the projects, and have already checked out a bunch of really interesting ones! There are projects here that are easy enough for beginners, and a lot have photo tutorials like the one I posted yesterday, so they're really easy to understand even if you don't know the sewing terms. I can't wait to try these hair curlers, I've been curious about using rollers but don't want to buy a set (my hair is so thick it doesn't hold a curl well, so I am hesitant to spend money on rollers in case they don't work), and I want to make this bag to hold them in (only slightly larger than the one she has pictured). And just for good measure, here is the full address of the awesome sewing pattern site, in case the first link is funky for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment