Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some recent projects

As promised in my previous post, here are some photos of some recently completed projects! (ok, it's being weird and not letting me re-order the photos...)

Here's what my 'winter setup' looks like, my little folding table (counter height!) in the corner in our bedroom. It's tight but it gets the job done!





Here's a hat that I crocheted, I think last fall or summer, and just rediscovered it amongst all my yarn! Wyatt being a non-cooperative but very cute model ;)



Here's a hat I'm working on, on a round knitting loom. Loom knitting is SO much fun, goes quite quicker than needle knitting, and you can use chunky or otherwise difficult yarns to work with! This one is done with a double strand of a very soft plush yarn, it's going to be delicious!


And here is the market bag which I made on the long knitting loom (the top edge and handles are crocheted). It is VERY stretchy and can hold a lot of stuff! I plan on making a bunch more of these soon!


More photos to come as finished projects are delivered to their recipients! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment